My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cute Auditor Dude Part II

Now, I know what's wrong with me. I'm a freakin' wuss! I seriously have issues with making the first move yet have absolutely no problem blogging about my personal life for the entire world to read. No wonder I'm single. Even my boss says so. Don't believe me? Well here's proof of our YIM chat earlier today. I'm like the Lion from Wizard of Oz. I lost my courage and need to find it. Can someone please point me to the direction of the yellow brick road?
share-bare: It smells like vicks around me.
QB: yuck! That’s disgusting.
share-bare: I know for sure its not cute auditor dude cuz he smells good.
QB: oh you mean the dude you like yet have no guts to even TALK to.
share-bare: I hate being put on the spot!
QB: that's why you don't have a dude!
share-bare: =(  ur making me cry
QB: well, go TALK to him - about something stupid. that's how you MEET people!
share-bare: i'm shy!
QB: ya gotta get over that! I'm trying to help! Just think how nice it would be to go to dinner with a cutie like that!
share-bare: i know...i just noticed that he doesnt have ring!
QB: get on it!
share-bare: i dont even know his name!
QB: not literally.... at least not in the office!
share-bare: he'll always be cute auditor dude to me.  i know that!
QB: ;)
share-bare: ok - let's make that my goal. hopefully he'll stick around for another week.  i'm so jealous...i wish i was working on henderson. all i get is walter from PWC....
QB: you should make it your goal to figure out his name in the next day or 2! Then, within a week talk to him.... even that's too slow!
share-bare: ok ok i will bust out the mojo i have left LOL!
QB: serious! we'll get you like a quadruple shot at Starbucks!
share-bare: omg - all of a sudden i just broke out in a sweat! thank goodness for secret. QB - i have issues....
QB: LOL take him a spud bar!
share-bare: good idea! tomorrow!
QB: yeah - wear makeup
share-bare: and my black and gold strippers shoes, too, right?
QB: um, i don't think he's that type
share-bare: oh yeah, you are right.  man, i'm horrible.
QB: something professional yet.... uh.... slightly 'come-hither'
share-bare: great...i'm getting coached by my boss about how to pick up on a guy. thank goodness we are cool like that.
QB: well, at least it's me and not Leo!
share-bare: oh god yes!
QB: can you imagine what she'd tell you to wear!?!?!? that would be funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment