This is an oldie but total goodie. Actual publish date was January 29th, 2009 on Facebook. I crack myself up sometimes:
02. I'm a slow reader but I'm glad that I'm reading a 'real' book these days.
03. I'm a cheap date. 1 beer and I'm dunzo
04. I read magazines backwards, too!
05. I super self conscious about my nose. I hate it and my sister loves to tease me about it.
06. My nicknames while growing up were Skeletor, Dracula, Bugs Bunny, and Fern
07. I wonder why my big toe likes to make holes in my socks.
08. I miss living in an apartment that has FREE water!!!
09. It's been well over 3 months AND 3,000 miles since I got an oil change.
10. My baby pictures DO NOT look like Benjamin Button, damnit! LOL
11. I'm just finding out that we are heading for another drought in California...UGH!
12. Still can't believe my mom almost got herself into a catfight in a BART train last week. Way to go Mom!
13. Wants to look cute like Janelle and dance to Beyonce's Single Ladies song via YouTube, too!
14. I crack my back, neck and shoulders every day. It feels good! Yeah! (like Tony Toni Tone)
15. I don't know what side of the bed I like most. 4 months ago it was the left. Now it's the right. Why can't I just lie smack down in the middle?
16. I used to love John Starks back in 1995. Don't ask why!
17. I still wish Eagles made it to the Superbowl. Too bad, so very very sad!
18. I'm not liking the Waldorf salad from CPK anymore. The hype of it is dunzo.
19. Where the heck is my Duffy CD?!
20. I want to go to the Ne-Yo concert next week.
21. I'm addicted to Sunday morning exercise infomercials. I want an iron gym and a P90X just because it looks cute!
22. I want to kick it with Angela and Vanessa Simmons one day...Daddy's Little Girls....whoahoowhoah
23. I had a brain fart today and didn't know if a P&L was the same thing as Income Statement. Don't tell my boss. She'll disown me!
24. Just recently, I started to color in my eyebrows and I feel so guilty!
25. Lil Mama from ABDC irks majorly! She's sooo not cute!
I decided to make this an annual thing. Keep a look out for Part II. =)
CONCORD, N.H. – It was Harriet Richardson Ames' dream to earn her bachelor's degree in education. She finally reached that milestone, nearly three weeks after achieving another: her 100th birthday.