- Turtle Frenzy
- Tabo Porn
(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )
6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show
7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person
8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs
10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick
18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping
28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Why does my coffee have foam bubbles on the top? Did I not wash my mug thoroughly? Should I empty and waste a cupful of coffee and refill my mug? HmmNah - I'm just going to take the chance because Thanksgiving is tomorrow. I should be thankful for what I have. Some people in this world have it to deal far worse than sipping a cup of soap infused coffee.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
San Mateo police shot and killed a man suspected of a home invasion robbery on the first block of Hobart Street in San Mateo today. At approximately 9:30 a.m., police received a cell phone call that there was a home invasion robbery at the home involving a mom and two young children. Approximately two hours later, police rescued the two children, ages 1 and 3. The mother was taken to Stanford Hospital with undisclosed injuries, according to police.
Friday, November 21, 2008
"WTD!"LMAO....yeah, we're dorks. But it's an invigorating feeling to know after over a year of curiosity.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
Good afternoon - The chefs of Shareej would like to cordially invite you to our grand opening tonight. We will start off your 3-course meal with ham & cheese no-wich rolls as an appetizer. Main course will be Meatloaf muffins with brocolli. For dessert, our sous chef will be creating his specialty, Burping Cow which consists of grape soda, low-fat vanilla ice cream topped with pillowy marshmallows. Please RSVP for this event if you wish to attend.- yeah...I'm pretty bored right now
- 2 dreams I was pregnant with a due date of 9/15 (Now that is freaky!) - WTF?!
- 1 dream, my friend Rich moved from New Jersey to be with me. We ended up having drama because he didn't pay attention to me - WTF?!
- 2 dreams were in this beautiful house (apparently was mine during the 2nd episode). I was locked out of it in the 1st episode due to a house party. During the 2nd episode, I was tripping out off the chandelier in the dining room and the back entrance to the house. The chandelier was huge but had poor lighting! The back entrance had two doors ways with an mini L-shaped hallway in between making it too compact - WTF?!
- Another dream, I was hanging out with body boarder dude from Kona - WTF?!
- Here's another good one - I gave birth to another child. It was a girl and I did not recognize the baby daddy - WTF?!
Anyway, it's really been driving me kookoo nutso! What do I do before I lay myself to bed, I end up talking to myself. REALLY! As if I'm pleading desperately for a resolution! I say, "This has got to stop like seriously, I'm so tired..." or "No more dreams, please!" or I'll say to myself repeatedly "I'm not going to dream, I'm not going to dream, I'm not going to dream". I'm going crazy, right? Yeah, I thought so.
So, I'm chatting with Joh this morning about our non-stop episode of dreams. I said that we're soul sisters. What does she respond with?
"I think it means we're being socially deprived. LMAO"
Thanks Joh! THANKS!
This is my first competition ever so I'm pretty stoked. For my Kata, I'll be performing Pinan 1. For EJ, he'll be doing Kata 1. EJ's choice of weapon is the sword. Wish us luck! I'll post pictures and possibly videos clips of all the action on Sunday so check back soon! Have a great weekend!
09:00 a.m. - Women's Sparring 10:00 a.m. - Men & Women's Kata 11:00 a.m. - Weapons Competition (Ages 10-12) 01:30 p.m. - Boys & Girls Kata 03:30 p.m. - Boy's Sparring
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
How the hell do you decaffeinate a coffee bean?!Have you ever thought of that? Don't all coffee beans contain some sort of caffeine? I don't get it. Do the coffee bean factories tear up the beans and remove the caffeine from the beans individually? Do they reconstruct the bean afterwards to make it seem like it was untouched? OR are there seeds that are specifically 'defects' and get planted elsewhere such as ummm the reject coffee bean field? What's the deal?
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
We gotta make a change... It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes. Let's change the way we eat Let's change the way we live And let's change the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working So it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.This very day will mark the beginning of the Change Movement. Rock on!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
- Stop Looking for The One. Per my sister, it will come when the time is right
- Find a new face & bikini waxer. I've been literally burned three times in the face!
- Invest in skirts and dresses for work. Thanks Lipstick Jungle for the fashion tips!
- Stop buying/reading Shape & Self magazines on how to lose weight. Instead, just do it!
- Start taking action rather than whining like a baby.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Thank my niece/goddaughter for that phrase - It's undeniably cute! Will it work for Mark, though? We'll see. p.s. Did you know he's a quarter Indonesian?"Pretty please, with sugar on top, and cereal because it's healthy for me!" - Caitlin