My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Va-Jay-Jay

I don't know but all of a sudden I am straight up on Oprah Winfrey's jock. A couple months ago (I think) I DVR'd one of her specials about sex. Keep in mind that it's been years since I've seen an Oprah Winfrey show. I guess I don't call in sick that often from work. Don't worry people. This is not rated X. But the following will be only for mature audience. Anyway, I found out some very interesting facts that I would like to share with you. Let's get our sex education on, shall we?
  • One important slang word used thanks to Oprah herself has been misused by ALOT of people including me. The slang term 'va-jay-jay' (which means vagina) does not necessarily refer to a woman's genitals. As a matter of fact, according to Dr. Laura Berman the correct term that should be used is vulva. The word vagina is not really visible to the human eye because it's an internal canal. Vulva refers to the entire external region. Now that we learned the proper term, I ask that going forward to start using the correct term. (i.e. Men have penises and women have vulvas) I suppose we might as well create an urban dictionary slang term for it, don't you think? How about vu-vee-vee? If you are totally confused, I suggest you take a look at the female anatomy - just google it or something.
  • 1 in 5 couples are in sexless marriages. WTF?! I best not fall into that stastistic when I get hitched!
  • Frequent sexual activity makes you look 7-12 years younger. Another known fact about having it a lot is that is reduces your chance of heart disease. It also relieves stress & insomnia, strengthens your immune system, and acts as a natural pain reliever (<----I already knew that part). Rock on.
  • There are actually women in this world that lose interest in sex. Insane, right? This condition is called perimenopausal. Basically, its a drop of estrogen and testerone level in a female's body. It can affect women in their late 30s and 40s. So men, if you are in a relationship where she does not respond to sex get her help. This condition is serious but curable. Men - lets say this together: Libido is highly recommended for a successful relationship. If a women is suffering from chronic stress, that means their libido will drop so remember - again...libido is highly recommended for a successful relationship. So, don't stress her out or you'll be the one that's out of luck!
  • There are 3 types of female orgasms (Guys, you jealous?):
  1. Clitoral: The most common and easiest to achieve
  2. Vaginal: More intense achieved through stimulation to the G-spot
  3. Blended: Combination of clitoral and vaginal. Most pleasurable. Per Dr. Berman, it is a "Holy Grail"
  • As women age or have babies, their pelvic floor muscles which contract during sexual intercourse get lose. To strengthen these muscles, women should practice core muscle and kegel exercises.
Some of you might be a little bit uncomfortable after reading this. Oh well. Get over it. This is stuff people should know about the female body. It's freakin normal. I hope you thought it was somewhat informative. Just trying to spread the word. and if you already knew everything I just stated above then wow! I applaud you! Kudos!

No comments:

Post a Comment