My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Saturday, April 3, 2010

TFT Rocks!

This morning was my Saturday group workout with TFT.  Unfortunately, I woke up with the runs and was not able to attend the scheduled 9:00am workout at their new gym location in San Bruno.  I was extremely disappointed. *sad face*

I chanced it.  I texted Gary and told him I wasn't feeling and will miss out on the 9:00am work out BUT also slipped a question and asked if there was possibly another workout session at 10:00am.  I figured I'd give it a try.  He said "No..." *super sad face* ...."BUT me or Eric can stay if you want to get in some work!! :)"  Eric, by the way, is his new business partner.  TFT consists of two kick ass trainers now!  How awesome is that?!  More bang for my buck!! 

Yay!  I'm jumping for joy at this point.  Kind of, sort of like the "Dance of Joy" - Balki Bartokomous and Larry Appleton style.  OK, not really.  But, I felt like it!  Instead, I had to literally run back to the restroom for the 10th time.  Ugh.  Of course, to express my deepest gratitude, I had to treat the two trainers to coffee.  They rock big time.  So,  Before I headed out to the gym, I swung by Starbucks for their hot caffeinated beverages. 

Every workout begins with a warm-up.  I won't bother you with the details of that.  After wards, 3 sets of the following.  First set for 60 seconds straight.  Second set for 45 seconds.  Third and final set for 30 seconds:
  • Jogging up and down the ramp with sand bags
  • Rows with the beautiful braided resistance band (that I am itching to steal from TFT)
  • Undulation rope workout
  • Slam 12 lb medicine balls
  • "Prowler" pushes
  • Dumb bell curl and press
  • Step Ups
  • Push Ups
For the record, I still hate push ups.  They are killers.  Oh and in case you're wondering what the "prowler" is, check out this video below:



You wanna try it out?  You gotta go and train with TFT !  Just do it!  I still haven't puked yet.  But, Eric was willing to help me out with that.  He said that he can easily make me puke by taking it to the track.  Hmm...not today Eric but I might take you up on that offer one of these days.  Rain check please.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment