My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dating Don'ts According to share-bare

Lately, I've been withholding a bunch of stuff.  My bad.  I guess life is no longer full of bitterness and complaints.  I apologize peoples.  I'm what you call boring now.  Could I possibly be a mature adult.

Anyhow, during my drive to my TFT workout, dating flashbacks came to mind.  Lightbulb!  What a brilliant idea share-bare but to list Dating Don'ts based on my 15 years of dating experiences.  Awesomeness, right?  Well, it's the least I can do for boring you these past months.  Again, I'm sorry.  I hope you still love me...

DON'T...
  • ...ever go to a Dude's house for the 1st date.  No exceptions.  I don't care if he says he's going to cook you dinner.  Reality - He just wants you to repay him for all the hard work with a night of hot steamy meaningless sex. 
  • ...stick around for dinner if Dude cannot read the restaurant menu.  For the record, you do not pronounce 'cashew' like sha-shu!  Even worse, run away as fast as you can if he does not know what steamed rice is.  Really?!  Are you freakin' kidding me?!
  • ...date Dude if you are in an "On and Off Again" type of relationship.  It's really not fair to the dude.  Let's not be selfish here.
  • ...go on a date with Dude that's just getting over a relationship.  It's time to call it a night if he starts asking you for advice on how to get back with his ex-girlfriend.
  • ...let Dude literally chase you for a kiss good night.  That right there is a pyscho statistic.  Keep calm.  Take the keys from valet with a quickness and burn rubber.  Don't look back! 
  • ...set a bar/lounge as a meeting place for a date with dude.  He will hold you responsible if his unattended drink is accidentally taken away by the bus boy dude.  Yes, alcoholic dude will even yell at you in front of his friends.  Save yourself the embarrassment please.  
  • ...have dude plan a 2nd date during your 1st date.  That's what you call Desperado!
  • ...let politeness stop you from deleting 'dating reject' dude from your Facebook or myspace friend list.  That just gives him the opportunity to internet stalk you.  Delete!  Block for life!
  • ...return a call from  dude that leaves you a 5 minute voice mail stating that he might be falling for you and you may be "the one" immediately after your 2nd date.  Please change your phone number if you have to.  
  • ...date dude from a rock band unless you are all about "Groupie Love"
  • ...waste your time with dude that does not own his own vehicle.  MUNI bus rides are so not romantic!
  • ...let Dude talk about feelings.  Don't let Dude ask you what you are feeling.  Who really does that?! You are only on a date!  Have fun and don't let it get all serious. 
  • ...bother dating Dude that only wants to see you really late at night or only wants to talk to you on the phone during business hours (between 8am - 5pm, Monday through Friday only).  Hint:  Dude is already in a relationship!  Don't be a Jesse James girl...aka Michele McGee
I know there's more...but I can't think right now.  I'm hungry.  Gotta eat.  BRB!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment