My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Too Hot to Handle

Well...it's finally a great day today.  No sign of rain.  No cloud in the sky.

I have my day all planned out.  I woke up bright and early (5:30am to be exact).  I took Bam for his usual morning walk.  Afterwards, I made myself some coffee and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  Yeah - I'm still addicted to it.  I mean it's soooo good!  Got ready for my TFT morning workout and was out the door.  

When I got back, I already had my schedule laid out.
  • Make breakfast for Eli
  • Wash the dishes and vacuum the apartment
  • Throw three loads of dirty clothes into the washer
  • Take Eli to his friend's house so that they can finish up their science project
  • Transfer my wet laundry to the dryer
  • Go for a 2-3 mile run with Bam
  • Clean out my dirty TrailBlazer and take it to Ducky's for a nice car wash
  • THEN shower once all my errands are done.
  • Pick Eli from up his friends house.
  • Go to the East Bay.  Madz house to be exact to pick sissy Renee up.
  • Meet up with Chelle and Joyce at the theatre to watch Sex and the City 2
  • Have dinner after the movie
  • Head back home and make my chicken dish for NuBoo's roommate's Going Away Partay
  • Get dolled up (well kinda sorta...still don't know what to wear, by the way)
  • Head over to NuBoo's for some good times.
So far...
  • Had to reload one load of laundry into a washer that ACTUALLY works.  Ugh!  Now my laundry process has been delayed another 50 minutes!  Can someone be nice enough to place a sign which says 'OUT OF ORDER'.  C'mon now neighbors!!  I'm on a time restraint!
  • Did not vacuum.  Totally got sidetracked and decided to browse the web.  My bad.
  • Did not run just because I'm lazy and still not over the fact that I wasted 38 minutes on a disfunctional washer.
  • Still have not showered...
  • FORGOT to take the chicken for my dish out from the freezer to defrost.  By the time I realized it was already 1:00pm.  Let's pray for a defrosting miracle!
This BEAUTIFUL and sunny day was definitely too good to be true.  Something(s) just had to go wrong.  I guess I shouldn't pressure myself into doing stuff simultaneously.  Now I'm stressed that I won't be able to clean my car and also not have a dish to bring for tonight.  Someone is already bringing wings.  Dangit....

No comments:

Post a Comment