My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Friday, January 29, 2010

Adam's Apple

It's a Friday night and my sister is over my apartment.   Whenever she and I hang out and be sloth, we always have these random conversations.  Like, really random.  Tonight's topic originated from watching the 10 o'clock news on Channel 2.   We were watching a mechanic talking about the worldwide Toyota recall and how it has affect 9 millions vehicles.  Anyway, this mechanic happens to be an Asian.  Coincidental, you think?  Moving on...as we continued to watch I could not help but notice his protruding bone out of his neck better known as his Adam's apple.  It was abnormally huge!  For the record, I can't stand seeing men with skinny necks because all I see is their Adam's apple.   Cover up needed, thank you very much.  That's when a turtle neck or scarf would be acceptable and suitable for men (so that they can disguise that erection poking out of their neck) 

So, we began to talk about how I feel a huge discomfort seeing men with extremely obvious Adam's apples.  I can't look at it for a long period of time.  I need to look away.  It's so repulsive.  Like, really.  I'm pretty upset with Adam.  It's all his fault that some men have these clearly visible Adam's apple that oddly freaks me out.  Was it because the fruit got stuck in his throat as a punishment?  I don't get it.  I wonder what would have happened if he had NOT ate the forbidden fruit!  Like, if he didn't eat the forbidden fruit then maybe there wouldn't be an Adam's apple to begin with, right?

Totally random blah-g, which of course is totally typical of me, but I just had an urge to release my thoughts.  I feel like I'm blah-gging under the influence of alcohol.  Because, once again I'm making no sense what so ever.  It's just another boring, lazy Friday night talking about nothings like the Seinfeld show.   Oh bother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment