My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Sunday, January 31, 2010

25 ranDUMB Things About share-bare Part I

This is an oldie but total goodie.  Actual publish date was January 29th, 2009 on Facebook.  I crack myself up sometimes:

01. I can't sleep right now
02. I'm a slow reader but I'm glad that I'm reading a 'real' book these days.
03. I'm a cheap date. 1 beer and I'm dunzo
04. I read magazines backwards, too!
05. I super self conscious about my nose. I hate it and my sister loves to tease me about it.
06. My nicknames while growing up were Skeletor, Dracula, Bugs Bunny, and Fern
07. I wonder why my big toe likes to make holes in my socks.
08. I miss living in an apartment that has FREE water!!!
09. It's been well over 3 months AND 3,000 miles since I got an oil change.
10. My baby pictures DO NOT look like Benjamin Button, damnit! LOL
11. I'm just finding out that we are heading for another drought in California...UGH!
12. Still can't believe my mom almost got herself into a catfight in a BART train last week. Way to go Mom!
13. Wants to look cute like Janelle and dance to Beyonce's Single Ladies song via YouTube, too!
14. I crack my back, neck and shoulders every day. It feels good! Yeah! (like Tony Toni Tone)
15. I don't know what side of the bed I like most. 4 months ago it was the left. Now it's the right. Why can't I just lie smack down in the middle?
16. I used to love John Starks back in 1995. Don't ask why!
17. I still wish Eagles made it to the Superbowl. Too bad, so very very sad!
18. I'm not liking the Waldorf salad from CPK anymore. The hype of it is dunzo.
19. Where the heck is my Duffy CD?!
20. I want to go to the Ne-Yo concert next week.
21. I'm addicted to Sunday morning exercise infomercials. I want an iron gym and a P90X just because it looks cute!
22. I want to kick it with Angela and Vanessa Simmons one day...Daddy's Little Girls....whoahoowhoah
23. I had a brain fart today and didn't know if a P&L was the same thing as Income Statement. Don't tell my boss. She'll disown me!
24. Just recently, I started to color in my eyebrows and I feel so guilty!
25. Lil Mama from ABDC irks majorly! She's sooo not cute!

I decided to make this an annual thing.  Keep a look out for Part II.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment