My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bad Boys

Ladies - "You Can't Deny it" (like Fabolous), you love you some bad boy.

I came across this new website, voteyesorno.com  It's a pretty cool poll site full of random questions.

One question, I came across was asked by GetliveRo:

Do women really like bad guys?

Someone of the name, icestorm replied:
"ALL women like bad guys. Even girls who say they like nice guys, like jerks. Simply put, girls like to be slapped around and be called a "bad girl" in bed. Women like this. It's our job as men to put women in their place. I understand this now. Just for the record, I'm really a nice guy."
Pretty funny, I thought.  Maybe partly and sadly true for some.  I then replied:
"Bad guys tend to look hotter but it's always a BIG mistake. Women take a while to get it and learn. Good guys...be patient. We're dumb farts, too."
OK kidding aside. Let's look into this issue more deeply.  If only more guys would have the same mentality as icestorm, this world would be a better place.  Have a little humor towards this bad boy theory, would you please?  Men are so caught up with this idea of giving up being the good guy and joining the bad boy band wagon.  Don't do it, I beg of you.  Just keep in mind of my Year of the Gentleman blah-g post.  Stop focusing on the negativity.  Watch "The Secret" or something for some positive encouragement.   Or maybe, you need some confidence booster of some sort.  Tell me what you want and I'll make sure to relay it to my fellow chicks. 

OK seriously now.  On behalf of most single ladies out there, I admit we make this mistake over and over again.  It's a learning process. Bad choices lead to bad consequences.  Bad consequences lead to a lesson fully learned and hopefully not repeated.  Sure enough, our initial taste in men will soon change and no longer be fans of the "Bad Boy for Life" (like P Diddy) because they even say, "We ain't going no where, we ain't going no where..." Let that be a hint, chickadees.  I'd like to say I've learned and I'm much wiser.  So, now it's my duty to spread the word.  There's no future behind the Bad Boy.  Trust me!

OK so what was my point of this post again?  Did I even make any sense?  Ha-ha!  Moral of the story:  Bad = No Good.  Now go have a nice life!

No comments:

Post a Comment