My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Today's Almost Over's Agenda

Happy 56th Birthday Father aka Dad aka Puti aka Big Mo aka Moises! We love you and we miss you. I can't believe how time flies. Weird - as I was cleaning my room for my move, I noticed a pic of you and me. I think I was around 3 or 4 holding your hand in front of some old ass car. Gosh. Sometimes, I still can't believe you are not around. It's been 6 years since we've celebrated your birthday here on Planet Earth. Hopefully, Dude from up above is treating you well. Sorry for not visiting you at the cemetery, as much. I know our busy schedules is no excuse. I've still been meaning to get some good fertilizer for your grave since the grass isn't as green like I'd like it to be. I hope them darn deers aren't pooping near you. Tito Steve actually called me yesterday to arrange a day for all of us to see you. As much as we'd like to have seen you today, your actual birthday, work of course got in the way. Plus, you know the cemetery gates close at 5pm. We'll see you this Sunday though for sure! I'm sure you'll hear our loud asses greeting you, reminiscing and just kickin back. The weather should be nice so you definitely won't hear us complaining and saying..."OK dad, it's hella windy and cold, gotta go! Love you!" LOL! I know it can be messed up but seriously, you'd be cold too! You're on a hill and the darn cemetery people cut down the trees. Therefore, we have no more wind blockers! LOL! Anyway, your grandkids are getting so big, dad. They are all doing great. EJ is going to be 10! Yikes! So what treat would you like when we see you this Sunday? Is it Mentos? Is it Rolos? Starburst? Or wait - I know!! I'll definitely bring you a piece sliver of Sara Lee pound cake. Frozen - just the way you always liked it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I LOVE YOU! Sincerely, Beb (#2 out of your 6 daughters)

No comments:

Post a Comment