My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Friday, September 5, 2008

share-bare's Hectic Weekend Schedule

5:45AM - Alarms goes off and I hit snooze
5:51AM - Sister, Irene interrupts my snooze by calling me to say that she's running late and needs me to drop her two daughters, Janelle & Caitlin off to Lola's house
6:05AM - I finallly get up to unlock the front door.
6:10AM - Hop into the shower and get ready for work
6:45AM - Wake EJ up for school
7:00AM - Iron my Gi for tonight's yellow belt testing
7:24AM - Out of the house. Warm up the truck and buckle the three kids in. Depart from Hayward. Destination = San Mateo.
7:57AM - Drop off EJ at San Mateo Park Elementary
8:02AM - Drop off the girls at Lola's house
8:08AM - I realize my access card for work is on the floor of the passenger side. I pull over on San Mateo Drive to pick it up.
8:10AM - Drive into office's parking garage. Park on the 2nd floor. Take the elevator to the 10th floor as I'm cramming for my vocabulary section of my yellow belt test (i.e. Kenpo/Kempo = Law of the Fist)
8:16AM - Log into my pc to start my work day
8:21AM - Phone rings. Boss calls me from her car and needs for me to finalize the 2009 Budget CAP Calculation for Johns Manville center before
9:30AM. Oh BTW - She's running late, too.
8:40AM - Take a quick break to send event reminders for "The EIGHTIES" via eVite and Facebook 9:13AM - Done with 2009 Budget CAP Calculation spreadsheet
9:30AM - Excel Training Part II conducted by CFO.
10:54AM - Conclusion of Training. Grab a blueberry muffin on the way out of the conference room. 10:56AM - Use the restroom (LOL - had to put that in)
10:59AM - Proceed with Month End Close
11:51AM - Done with Tampa's G/L Binder
11:58AM - Post BofA lockbox deposits 12:00PM - Go to Wells Fargo to get a cashiers check for new apartment 12:15PM - Made a $5 cash donation towards Leukemia & Lymphoma Society 12:25PM - Picked up EJ & Samantha from school 12:40PM - Arrive 10 minutes late at Lantern Cove Apartments in Foster City 12:50PM - Signed lease agreement 1:15PM - Dropped off EJ & Samantha at Lola's House 1:26PM - Get lunch at Jamba Juice: 16 oz Chunky Strawberry & Riceworks Gourmet Brown Rice Chips 1:42PM - Arrive back at the office 1:59PM - Update guestlist for tonight once again. 2:32PM - Begin 2009 Accrue Budget Review for Tampa properties 3:33PM - Done w/2009 Accrue Budget Review 4:00PM - Stressing about the 80's fundraiser party AND my Yellow Belt testing AND packing for my move tomorrow AM. 4:07PM - Enter Florida Sales Tax Remittance for July 2008 4:14PM - Research (3) Occupational Privilege Tax Delinquency Notices from City and County of Denver 4:43PM - Finalize and print Guestlist 4:45PM - Off Work. Time to go back to the bank to get change and off to USSD Foster City for my Yellow belt testing. Wish me Luck!! 5:16PM - Went to Target @ Bridgepointe to buy some stuff and take my nervous crap! I hate when that happens! So don't like doing it in public restrooms. 5:32PM - Cram to start and finish my test essay questionaire in time for the test. Eat my Luna powerbar and drink plenty of water. 6:08PM - Arrive @ USSD Foster City. Greet Ms. Ghaemi and Ms. Pinpin. Change into my gi. Practice my DMs, kenpos, punches, and kicks. 6:30PM - Closed testing begins...I'm soooo nervous. As we are warming up, Mr. Green (the most strictest instructor who yells at you all the time walks in). I'm even more nervous now! SH!T! To make matters worse, he decides to turn off the A/C. 7:40ishPM - Testing has come to the end. In Meditation and drip drip drip sweating right now. HELLA gross. 7:46PM - I open my eyes and see my YELLOW belt and award certificate. I'm the happiest and most relieved girl in the world. Take pics w/the instructors including Mr. Green (AWKWARD) but I got him to smile!!!! 8:11PM - Rushing back home to Hayward to get ready for the party. 8:47PM - Leave Hayward for Azul in San Francisco. When we got to the city, I missed the turn onto Geary. Can I say....I HATE one way streets!!!! 9:41PM - Roza calls to say they are at Azul. I'm just driving into the parking garage. 9:47PM - Arrived at Azul 10:03PM - Let the party begin. Cal the bouncer was lagging. Later on that night Cal attempts to hollatchagirl. Can I say - DON'T. You're a kid and I'm 29. Peace. EJ calls me from home saying that he can't sleep because he's excited for the move. My sister gets drunk why I'm sober as hell. Coke all night. Got a busy morning the next day. But thx ya'll for the drink offer. Too sweet! SATURDAY 2:00AM - Party was over and a great success. Not too packed like sardines and not to empty like a ghost town. 2:42AM - Get back home. Didn't brush my teeth. Didn't wash my face. Just changed into my pj's and knocked the f**ked out! EJ was still awake...UGH!! 7:47AM - Woke up LATE! Get EJ ready for baseball practice in San Mateo. Didn't 8:18AM - Rush out of the house to grab him breakfast at McD's (so healthy, right) 8:52AM - Arrive at Martens Field. Dropped off EJ. Said hi to the coach and jetted back home. 9:31AM - Arrived at Hayward and FINALLY started packing. WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAT! So didn't happen because.... 9:43AM - F**k! Irene calls and says she just picked up the U-Haul moving truck. Time to meet her at Big Lots to get my mattresses. 9:50AM - Get to Big Lots. Furniture dude is not in yet. Waiting...he finally walks in with his breakfast meal from McD's and gets my receipt to pull the mattresses out from the back. 10:01AM - Furniture dude finally gets my stuff from the back and hand trucks it to the U-Haul truck outside. I realize I'm running late and have to pick EJ up from baseball practice. Left and had my sister, Irene take care of the rest. Driving back to San Mateo. Again realized that I'll be spending $8 once I cross the toll plaza. =( Irene calls and asks me to pick up Tito Danny from San Mateo so that he can help w/the move. 10:28AM - Get to Martens Field again. EJ is not feeling so good. His stomach hurts. At the same time, I remembered that I had to pick up the keys for the new apartment and do the move-inspection. Go straight to Lantern Cove and meet up with Kyle. See my apartment for the FIRST time. Living room is small (definitely need to get a flat screen TV mounted to a wall)...Get keys and leave for Lola's house to get Tito Danny. 11:19AM - Got Tito Danny and on my way back to Hayward. Damn I need to pack! At this point I'm stressing like crazy. Where do I start? 2:00PM - Irene and Mary Anne get Rickshaws for lunch. So hungry and THIRSTY. It's freakin hot outside. Drip drip sweat 2x! Takes them forever but they finally come back home. YUMMMM!! 3:00PM - Rest and get a tummy ache. Took a crap 2X within one hour. NOT good. Didn't even unload my truck. LOL! At this time...I gave up. I'll finish up tomorrow. Tiredness and lack of sleep finally kicked in. Took a quick nap and woke up to my nieces putting crap on my face and tickling my nose with a tassle. So not funny. Mary Anne said that they've been doing it the entire time... LOL! Thx girls for using me as entertainment. Waited until dark so I can finally unload my truck. NO TV & NO LAMPS. What to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment