My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Monday, September 15, 2008

Sickness is a Biatch

I was feeling normal until I got out of the shower this morning. I had this urge to sneeze but nothing came out. The deep innerpart of my nose was getting tingly. I was dressing up for work and then Oh crap! My nose started to run. I ran to blow my nose and just as I thought clear mucus on the tissue. I then started to sneeze constantly. What's going on? But - I should be so fresh and so clean? [Sidenote: I'm allergic to dust]. On and off, I was interrupted with a running nose so I had to go the bathroom frequently to just blow it all out. My nose was still tickly. I think at that time I already knew - I'm getting a cold. Can I say I hate colds. I'd rather be at home with a stomach flu than have the common cold. It makes your nose all raw. You have to buy the tissue with aloe vera lotion. I hate the phase when your nose runs constantly for 2 days. Then after that you have loogie throat and snots. Then after that, the skin outside of you nose is all dry and cracky (lotion will never cure it!). Anyway - I didn't have any tissue in the truck when I left to drop off EJ to school and go to work. Luckily, there was a roll of paper towel in the back. I used that until I got to Walgreens. After Walgreens, I decided to fill myself up with Vitamin C. I went to Jamba to buy a 16 ounce of freshly squeezed orange juice. When I got to work, I immediately downed that sh!t (with a straw). Yuck! I usually LOVE orange juice but my tummy was empty. I didn't eat breakfast yet. I feel so acidic. I wish I was able to call in sick today. Unfortunately, I can't. 1.) My boss is out on vacation. 2.) I have a quarter-end close that starts today 3.) I have an A/P check run 4.) Have to be here for last minute disposition questions for a property that's going to close escrow tomorrow 5.) Basically, I have hella sh!t to do. Man. If I was at home, I'd plug up my nose with tissue just like a tampon and change it every 30 minutes or so. All I can do is pray that this cold go aways with a quickness. The only thing I'm looking forward to is the sexy flem voice just like Phoebe Buffet of Friends. Time to change my greeting message on my voicemail soon - YES!
"Smelly Cat, Smelly cat what are they feeding you? Smelly Cat, smelly cat it's not your fault... They won't take you to the vet. You're obviously not their favorite pet. You may not be a bed of roses, And you're no friend to those with noses. Smelly cat, smelly cat what are they feeding you? Smelly cat, smelly cat it's not your fault!"
p.s. Thanks Irene for getting me sick. You're the best sister in the world! [hella sarcasm right now]

No comments:

Post a Comment