My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Monday, September 8, 2008

Sunday's Recap

So far, at the new apartment we have TVs but no cable. We have phones but no phone service. We have electricity but no ceiling fixtures in the living room and bedrooms. We have a computer but no internet access. UGH!!! I feel so unorganized. My sister Irene who has 2 girls is fully moved in. As for me, I have boxes for like FOREVER. Didn't even think to bring bedsheets or towels or toothpaste/toothbrush. (Luckily, she works for a dental office so she gave me some on Saturday - whew!) I feel like I'm living the life of Real World or Big Brother only worse. So bored. Saturday night, I burnt myself with hot candle wax while I was blowing it out before bed. OUCH! Immediatly thought of Ricky Martin's music video, Livin La Vida Loca, and thought to myself outloud. This is so not SEXY!! How the hell would that be a turn on? It's freakin painful. Anyway, I was supposed to wake up at 5:00AM to go to Hayward and move more of my stuff to the apartment. Didn't happen. Woke up more like close to 8:00AM. I swear a cat must have lived in this freakin unit. My eyelids were all puffy and had huge bags under my eyes. Can I say gross!! Got ready and left once again. Thought to myself and said F**k. Another $4 down the drain (due to toll). EJ had his first baseball game playing for St. Gregory today at 4:30PM. So, I had to find them damn maroon socks before then. Got to Hayward packed unsucessfully again. At this point, I just started throwing random crap into boxes. I promised myself that I'd pick up the clothes and shoes Monday. I'm such a proscrastinator!!! I hate myself right now. In addition to hating myself. I'm missing the BIG game: Eagles vs. Rams. It's all good. My fellow Eagle haterators, Roland and Armstrong updated me on the score via text. Thanks dudes!! Went to Starbuckos to find out...YAY! Pumpkin Spice Latte is BACK!!! WHOO HOO! Went to Big 5 - YAY! They carry the hard to find maroon socks! Tell me why everytime, I start chanting the lyrics , Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5 everytime. If I'm by myself or if no one is around, I'll enunciate it under my breath. If people are around me I just bob my head to my own imaginery beat and say it in my head.
"..And it really makes me wonder If I ever gave a f**k about you..."
Anyway, I thought I had HELLA laundry to do. Tell me why did someone but my yellow stability ball in my hamper. It made it seem like I had 3 loads of heavy duty laundry. It turns out it was only 2 loads of regular laundry: WHITES & NEUTRUALS
[Yes, I categorize my laundry this way: 1.) Whites, Heather Greys, Bath Towels = HOT, 2.) Neutrals (Earth Tones) & Delicates(i.e. VS thongs and bras = WARM, 3.) DARKNESS = COLD]
As I was in the laundry process, my mom says she's gonna buy us a flat screen TV. YES - We head over to Best Buy. She gets us a 40" LCD Flat Screen. YAY! I'm the happiest I can be today. Afterwards, we get lunch at Mami Kings. I order 1 siapao and a tocilog with scrambled egg(that I won't even eat because I don't like egg). Go back to Hayward to load up my car with my crap. (Oops! I forgot about my laundry!) By this time, I have to drop EJ off again to Martens field for baseball. There was another practice before their 1ST game against St. Raymonds. I drop him off and head over to Foster City to unload and unpack. 4:30PM approaches and I leave Foster City for San Mateo to watch the game. I lug my 3 year old niece Caitlin aka Tates with me. St. Gregory wins 16-12. EJ is a good batter! He needs to practice catching though. I get back home to find my cousin Mary Jo there. She, Mary Anne and Janelle are watching Camp Rock. We chill and eat for a while. My mom, Mary Anne, and Mary Jo depart because MTV VMA's is gonna be on soon. JEALOUS!! No cable!!! Just a bunch of freakin DVDs to watch....UGH!!! BTW - EAGLES WON. YEAH BABY, YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment