- I have physical deformations: my left ear is higher than my right ear and I have one boob that's slightly larger than the other.
- I practice imitating and doing reenactments of television commercials that should have casted me for cheap instead of that high paid idiotic person you see all the time.
- I'm a sigh-aholic *sigh*
- Not only do I dance when I'm driving in my truck - so do my fingers!
- I still don't know the order of the Alphabet
- I don't listen to a darn thing that you say to me when I'm in hungry status mode. Please repeat when I've inhaled a few gigantic bites or scoops of food. Thanks!
- My feet and cold foam pillow help me through sleepless nights.
- I never smoked a cigarette my entire life
- People watching is one of my favorite hobbies
- I still don't know how to apply make-up.
- Pink is NOT my favorite color. As a matter of fact, it NEVER will.
- Yes, I understand Tagalog DAMNIT!. So stop talking crap!
- My wet drool on pillows = a good night's sleep ;) I don't like flowers. They remind me of funerals.
- You know how people have to have popcorn at the movies? Well, I have to have my sour patch kids.
- I've saved the best for last - I have a special super power: MALE X-RAY VISION! I have the ability to picture ALL (i seriously mean ALL) men within nothing on but their birthday suit. It can be a bit disturbing at times.
Dear Founder/Editor of Ploomy, (if you ever read this)
I just want to thank you for taking the time in getting to know me - YOU ROCK! If I ever become a Ploomy Girl, I would be oh so grateful. Do you know why? Throughout my 20's, I've always dreamed of being a Maxim Girl. But then I've come to the realization that those girls are the typical uniform cookie cutters of what a man dreams about being with. Now that I'm turning 30 this December, I NO LONGER want to be that girl. Once I became a reader and subscriber to Ploomy, I'm even more determined to NOT be that typical cookie cutter chick that superficial men desire. I want to be that imperfect positive trendsetter of realness and individuality that GENTLEmen need in this world. Being "you" is more valuable than being anyone else in this world! It's all about variety, baby! So, let's stop forming these one-dimensional clones in which today's society publicizes.