My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Saturday, June 28, 2008

"Wall-EEEEEEEE"......."EVE-AAAAAAAH"

Today is was a total non-productive day for me. I was planning on going with a friend to Santa Cruz but he bailed on me (boo!). It was all good, I totally understand. He had his reasons.

Anyway, last night I went on a date with my son. We watched Wall-E. The movie was good. It sends out a good eco message to us all. It also had its share of hilarious scenes. The visual effects were pretty awesome. Unfortunately, I was so drained last night that I actually fell asleep watching the movie. I fought so hard to keep myself awake but it was unsuccessful. Looking at the bright side, I only probably fell asleep for a good 15-20 minutes. I still can't get over the conversations between the two main characters, Wall-E and this other robot. If you watched it, then you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. Literally, these robots were repeating the same word over and over and over again. The great thing about it was I loved it! All day I kept on imitating Wall-E. I must have sounded hella retarded. I was practically speaking just like E.T. when he said "Phone Home!" I swear if Wall-E was human, he'd be in total pimp status. He is cute, funny and charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment