My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Why does exercise makes me tired the next day?

OK - This week I've been waking up HELLA late and just not having the energy that I normally would have throughout my work day. Why is that? I know it's normal to feel sleepy after a workout but what about the next morning? I thought exercising is supposed to help fight fatigue! Am I working myself too hard? Or is this temporary cause I'm just getting into this new routine? Or is it my diet? I know I have my daily servings of good carbs and protein. Am I missing something else? Someone please help.



I'm hoping it will go away cause ummm, I'm sooooo lazy when I get home after an evening session of kick boxing/kenpo through the next morning. My laundry is piling up and I can't sit on that forever! I already googled my symptoms and still haven't found anything. HELP! I already ran out of thongs to wear to work! LOL! What's a girl to do?!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chica, your body is probably still getting used to your intensity. Watch what and when you eat too, try to digest before you go to sleep. If you haven't fully digested all your food, your body will still be working while you sleep and you will not feel rested when waking up. Not like the master of the gym or anything, just sharing what little knowledge I know. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I'm exactly the same. Looking for tips!

    ReplyDelete