My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

DATING = NO FOCUS

I'm beginning to realize that the entire dating scene has made me lose focus on what I truly enjoy doing: working on my website; hanging out w/family & friends; kickboxing/martial arts/running/spinning. Why is it that once I start dating, my priorities get all mixed up? I hate losing focus on my daily activities. I guess I'm just not ready for anything serious. All I'm looking for is to have a good time. Guys - I have some word of advice for ya'll: 1.) Don't tell a girl that you really like her if your goal is just to get laid. Just cut to the chase, will yah? Has it ever crossed your mind that just maybe us girls might have that goal, too? Don't underestimate us por favor. 2.) Don't text up the ass. Guys don't like being smothered, right? Neither do we! Besides, it's not a good thing if you text more than you talk on the phone or see a chick. Obviously, you love your phone more than anything in the world to be fondling it all the time. 3.) Don't make it too easy for a girl to get what they want. Remember a girl always loves a challenge. 4.) Don't rush! Slow your roll! Take your time and just go with the flow. 5.) Don't be fake. Eventually the fakeness will rise up to the surface in a matter of time. You might as well be straight up from the get-go. Less lies to cover up. It'll will decrease your chances of getting caught slippin', too. We don't like to waste our time, OK? 6.) Just have fun! Don't over think the situation. If there is potential then yay for you. For now - enjoy the moment. I'm not trying to hate, but I always fall into a situation with a guy way too fast. Therefore, the situation ends just as quick! It's a possibility that it might be me and NOT the dude. But, in case it isn't, I just had to lay it all out on the table. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. GF...thanks for getting that straight. I hope you fellas are paying attention.

    I feel you on the focus though. Keep to your game and everything will fall into place. We all learn our lessons the hard way.

    BTW, i didn't know you did karate! You're my type of girl. HEE HEE.

    "friend, family, career....everything else is just background noise"

    ReplyDelete