My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fleas

Right now, I can so relate to the poor dogs and cats out there. This week, I've been bitten my multiple fleas. Let me just give you a little background behind this horrific issue I'm currently dealing with. About a month ago - Myself, EJ, Irene, Janelle and Caitlin moved into a nice 3 bedroom apartment located at this huge apartment community in Foster City. A week later, Irene and EJ get this bites that looked more like mosquito bites. Luckily, I didn't get bit! A couple weeks gone by and EJ would still get random bites. Caitlin, too. I guess I jinxed myself because last Friday, I got a huge bug bite on my lower abdomen. A day later, I get one on my left elbow. Now, there's no way we all could have gotten bitten by mosquitoes. I was getting really suspicious after Monday. Tuesday, I get a couple more on my arms and another one on my stomach. What's going on?! Yesterday, was worse. I get into work and a couple hours into the day my co-worker says, "What's up with your face?!" O-M-G! This has got to stop! Seriously! I had red blotches that looked like it was an allergic reaction. At first I thought I was getting the hives again but as I looked closely into a mirror, they were bites! Gross, right?! I immediately put a call to our Property Manager. Nobody answered so I left a long message. Later that night, I was itchier than hell! It's time to take action! Now, it's Thursday, I called the Property Manager again demanding that they schedule an exterminator to come out to my apartment and bomb the place. I decided to stay home from work. For one, I look like I have a serious case of the chicken pox. I can literally count 10 bites on my face alone! Second, I want these fleas out ASAP! I was researching more online for the symptoms of fleas. I needed to confirm for myself. Yup - it's fleas alright. I read further and it said that in order for female fleas to lay their eggs they must feed on blood. WTF! So, let's count the number of bites I have...HELLA! I was so heated. To make matters worse, flea eggs hatch between 2 days - 2 weeks! This means that there are HELLA motherf**kin' eggs in this household. Damn fleas have been feeding off me! Now, I'm simply waiting for the exterminator to come or at least a phone call from the Property Manager with the status of my damn work order. I'm in total disgust right now. I hate fleas. I want them out of my life! Orkin Man - Where are You!?

No comments:

Post a Comment