My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wedding Fantasy

Guys - Yes. It's so very true. Every chick, I mean EVERY chick fantasizes about their Wedding Day. Last night, I was lying in bed after a scrumptious dinner consisting of dungeness crab. I was having trouble falling asleep. Tell me why did I randomly try to envision my wedding day? What's funny is that I didn't stop myself once I noticed. My mind probably kept on going for maybe an hour and a half until I knocked out. For the life of me, I could not help but brainstorming ideas here and there: - What colors should I have? - Destination Wedding or here in the Bay? - Where should the ceremony and reception be at? - Should I do an indoor or outdoor wedding? First of all, why was I thinking of my wedding day already? I don't even have a man! Pretty sad. Now that I'm in this wedding dream planning mode, I can't stop. I'm like the energizer bunny. Last night, I already set a place where my ceremony will be held. All I can say is that its outdoors and has a fantastic view! Being a chick, I have to keep my ideas very secretive. We all know how girls are caddy like that. We all want our wedding days to be unique and original. I know definitely I want to have a small intimate wedding. Guests between 50-75 would be cool. Great news (for me)! This morning, I found the perfect place to have my reception at. All I can say is that its my type of venue. It also has good food reviews per Yelp. My plan is to scope it out in person one of these days (hopefully before the New Year because I'm oh so anxious!) Guess what else? I even chose my photographer and my flowers!! WHAT! I'm on a roll! Also, I already know who my bridesmaids will be. My sisters, of course! That already alleviates the stress of choosing between friends. That's a smart move, right? So the only issue really is picking my color(s). Ideally two colors should be good but I want to be different and have three! You think that will be too much? Back tracking to more than two years ago, I had originally chose the color tangerine (orange). I even told my younger sister that she was NOT to steal that color away from me. I called it already! Long story short - my cousin ended up using that color in her wedding (unintentionally). Believe it or not, I was furious once I found out. Again, it's the caddy thing so don't take it personal. Good news though. A month or so later, I got over it. I seriously, just want to stop being in this weird mood. I'm hoping as soon as I get my color(s) down then I can be content for now and keep my focus elsewhere. OK - I'm done. Time to look at some images of my ceremony and reception venues online. I love looking at the pictures. OMG - I forgot! What kind of dress am I going to wear!? Crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment