My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Sunday, January 11, 2009

REMATCH: McNabb vs. Warner

I was told last week that I was stone cold because I didn't cry during the movie 7 Pounds. I was beginning to think that was true. I admit. It takes alot for me to cry BUT - today changed it for me. It was a turning point because yes - I almost cried. I just finished watching the Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants Playoff game. Philly won of course: 23-11 . I can't believe we beat last year's Superbowl champions! I especially got choked up when Dawkins was being interviewed during the post game. [sigh] . Today, was an emotional and joyous moment for me. I'm so proud. Despite what people said, my team was out to prove everyone wrong. So what's next? What does it mean exactly? For me, next week is something I've been waiting for a long time! I'll be reliving a moment from 7 years ago. I'm hoping to have the tables turn this time around though. As you know, the Eagles will head on over to Arizona to battle it out with the Cardinals for the NFC Championship Title. If you don't know already, Kurt Warner, Quarterback of the Arizona Cardinals used to play for St. Louis Rams years back. Kurt Warner was also my first love of football. Anyway, St. Louis Rams defeated the Philadelphia Eagles during the 2002 NFC Champs. At the time, I was a HUGE Rams fan. But It was an enormous disappointment for me when the Rams did not follow through with a victory at Superbowl. They lost the Superbowl to the freakin' New England Patriots. I blame the Rams for the Patriots Dynasty. I thought that if only the Eagles won back then...then THEY would have been the TEAM of the decade! But no, Rams messed it all up. During 2002 - 2008, Patriots ruled the field. I was disgusted. Who cares if Tom Brady grew up in San Mateo. Ugh! I was so furious that I gave up on the Rams and turned to the next best team - Eagles! Back to the present. It's so exciting that my two favorite Quarterbacks get to play each other. Total hotness is going down next weekend! I'm so anxious right now! So here's my theory: If Eagles win next week, they will definitely win the Superbowl! I believe they've earned it. These last seven years, that made it to the NFC Championships FIVE times! They deserve to win! Plus with all these rumors about this year being McNabb's last time with the Eagles saddens me. If that is in fact true, it would be awesome for him to go out in style. All I can say is that we had a good kick ass season! Let's do this! Superbowl on 3....
"1-2-3 - SUPERBOWL!"

No comments:

Post a Comment