My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh Divine Caroline...

Lately, I've been terribly addicted to coffee. I consider it an addiction when I require two cups a day. I don't get coffee for the caffeine fix. Mainly because coffee does nothing for me. It doesn't affect me in that way. I just love the flavor. It's the next best thing to my favorite food: CHOCOLATE! I hate this addiction. For one, it will make my teeth look horrific. I would kill for bright Clorox white teeth! Well I wouldn't go as far as Ross did from Friends. You never know when you'll be caught in a dark club or room containing a black light. That would be absolute mortification right there! Anyway, with coffee being the subject, I might as well bring up my tiredness with you. I wish I can be more alert in the morning. Mornings drag for me. Hitting the snooze button isn't good enough for me. I guess my whole weight gain has been literally dragging me down. Lugging this extra weight (NO, I'm not pregnant....I'm just FAT!) weakens me. My back and neck hurts! I have no energy. What to do, what to do. I come across this Divine Caroline article. I thought it help me out in some sort of way. I thought it would give me an idea on how to tackle my morning waking up routine. How about NOT. Reading this article immediately reminded me of that skinny petite, high waisted flood sweat pants and tie dye shirt wearing, hippie, stoner yoga instructor I had years ago. I can just imagine him now talking to me ever so slowly with his super, girl I'm freakin high right now, I just smoked a joint relaxed voice.... (For the record - he really did wonders....I was so relax and stress free after one of his classes. Not sure that was a good thing though. Because one particular day, he stole my quick reflexes which in turn made me lose control of my car. What an embarrassing morning on Highway 92) So back to Divine Caroline. Check out her article, Do you really think you can do this every single morning? Let's be realistic here. No, right? If it does no good for me, hopefully it'll do good for someone else. (See, I still attempt to have the Secret mentality of positive reinforcement) Wake Up Naturally to a More Energized Day Hmmm...come to think of it. Maybe exercise AND yoga will help! Genius idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment