My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"TABO" List Accomplishment - Edition #1

All but Item 1.) have not been previously listed in my Tabo List. They were pretty random, but at the same time I'm proud of so I'm sharing them with you. 1.) Yellow Belt Test: YAY! I'm one step closer in achieving my Black Belt in Kenpo. As Wowowee would say, "Hep, Hep - HOORAY!". I'm kind of stressing though. My test for my next belt ranking is the same night I'm hosting bare-faced.com's fundraiser event - Friday, September 5th. Crap! Guess, I'll be cutting it real close. I'm still oh sooo excited =D 2.) I met and befriended my son's best friend's mother at school (finally). She's El Salvadorian and is really, really sweet. Normally, I'm a bit skeptical about meeting mothers at EJ's school. Let's just say his school is like on border line Hillsborough territory. Lots of soccer-plastic-overachieverness-competitive-ballerific like moms. Enough said. Anyway, we exchanged numbers and I offered to pick up and drop Eric (her son EJ's best friend) off at home in the afternoon immediately after she told me that she pays a friend $5 a day to do the task. WTF? What type of friend is that? I, for sure hope I never meet someone that requires I pay a fee for their friendship services. Totally wrong! 3.) I'm currently in the process of cleaning my cubicle right now. I'll be working late, but I can't wait to see the look of all my co-workers' face when they finally see the cherry wood surface! No more white paper work piling up to the ceiling!! Pics will be posted tomorrow. Yay for me! What can I say? I work well under pressure =) Actually, I received an email specifically targeted at me this afternoon from my boss' boss. Ooops!
"Could you please tidy up your workstation in case the potential investors come down tomorrow? Thank you very much."

1 comment:

  1. In regards to your taboo list... I have actually been on the bay bridge alone once. I was riding my ninja home from work and I saw no tail lights ahead of me and no headlights behind me... I decided this was the perfect opportunity to get a little crazy so I got up to about 130 mph all the way up through the tunnel when I finally caught up to some tail lights. :P Good times.

    ReplyDelete