My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Not So Good Friday

...not so Good Thursday...not so Good Wednesday...

Let's start with Wednesday:
Bam continues to get diarrhea.  What's wrong with my puppy?!  Not only is he getting upset stomach, he's also refusing to eat his food!  What Lab does that?!  Apparently, my pup at the present time.  Runs, runs, go away.  I called his vet and no help.  Same ol' advice - feed him boiled chicken and rice and come by and drop a fecal sample.  Ugh!  

Other than that, I get a estimate for his neuter AND possible umbilical hernia surgery.  Serious?!  Are you serious?!  The vet emails the estimate.  I nearly hit the floor.  Gosh DAYAM!  Let's just say this surgery is going to cost more than the MacBook I purchased about a month ago.  Boo!  To make matters worse, I find out his pet insurance doesn't cover the possible umbilical hernia he may still have.  It's considered a cogenital disorder and crap.  Oh d-d-dear.... *extra-large sigh*

To make matters, super worse.  I was so caught up on Bam's issues that I forgot about Ash Wednesday.  I totally missed the 7:30pm mass.  Sorry, God!


Next up is Thursday:
I take Bam to the vet in the morning to get him checked out, drop off the freakin' fecal sample (hoping he doesn't have Giardia), and also submit some lab work for his upcoming neuter AND possible umbilical hernia surgery.  I talk to the vet about his eating habits and diarrhea.  Vet says he might be allergic to his dog food.  UGH!  Serious?!  Are you serious?  On top of that, she inspects his chubby belly.  "Yeah, unfortunately he still has the hernia.  I'm still able to push it in and out.  Don't worry, we can fix this when he comes for his neuter."  Inside my head, I'm like whining, "BUT I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR THE EXTRA HERNIA SURGERY!!!" 

During lunch, I go to Togs for Dogs, my favorite mom and pop pet supply store.  The lady working was very helpful.  She says that the expensive ass dog food I've been feeding him, Innova, might be too rich for him which is probably causing his upset stomach and diarrhea.  She tells me to take it down a notch by trying out California Natural.  Less ingredients which is probably better for him.  I go ahead and take her advice and purchase a 10 lb. bag of it.  Runs, runs, go away!  PRETTY PLEASE?

Now, again.  Being so caught up with this Bam situation, I had no choice but to cancel my personal training with Gary.  So sad...so sad.  I'm just really stressed out right now.  *Super duper sigh*

It's NOW Friday:

So with all this stuff with Ash Wednesday, Bam being sick, his pet insurance, spending bucko bucks, I totally forgot about giving up or sacrificing something for the Lent season.  Hurry, come up with something, sharebare!  Got it!  With the help of my co-worker, JayJay, we choose rice!  Yup, yup!   Any form of rice:  steam rice, pineapple fried rice, brown rice, risotto, etc.  Total toughness.  But hey Gary!  Aren't you proud of me?!  LOL!

Anyway, Friday has been good to me so far.  I go home for lunch.  Eat a turkey and cheese wrap.  PAUSE!!  Turkey?! Serious?!  Are you serious?!  I totally forgot that it's GOOD Friday! Oh no!  It's only the first week and already I disobeyed.  

Ryree and I go out for dinner to go to our favorite Italian restaurant, Spiedo.  Yummo...We started off with a Mozzarella di Bufula (a.k.a. gourmet cheese made from water buffalo milk) appetizer.  Yummy.  For my main course, I get the Linguine con Vongole (a.k.a. linguine with clams) and Ryree get's her favorite Italian dish, Gnocchi.  The food was delicious!  We get back to my apartment to hang out, or as Renee was saying, "bonding".  I get a tummy ache.  Oh no!  Let's not get into details...but it's bad.  Maybe it was the darn water buffalo cheese.  *I'm so over it sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment