My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2008 Presidential Election

California is minutes away from closing the polls. My prediction is this - Barack Obama is going to win with 300+ Electoral Votes tonight. I'm proud of myself for voting earlier today. My precinct was #2223 which is in Foster City. I kind of wanted to go across the way where precinct #2222's casting box was located. #2 is my favorite number so I was hoping for all the good luck I can get during this Presidential Election. Why? Well 4 years ago, I casted my vote for John Kerry. I think my son EJ jinx me cause when I voted, I took him along with me. Back then he was 6 years old and yelled outloud at the San Mateo precinct, "Mommy, can you vote for George Washington?". After telling him that he was dead, he said, "Mommy, vote for George W. Bush!!!" Yeah, it was a 4 year long jinx for me....LOL! After watching a couple hours of CNN this evening, it's quite clear that Obama is going to become President of the United States by a landslide! Talk about being a part of great American history! I'm so for "Change". Let's do this America. We will shortly witness the victory of Barack Obama, our very FIRST African American to be elected as President of the United States. WOW! Random - but if Tupac Shakur were around, he'd be so proud of us who have contributed in making a "Change". Earlier today, I was listening to his song called Changes. Very inspirational!! Keep in mind this song was made over a decade ago. The words, "I see no changes" was said repeatedly in the song. I agree with him that some things will never change. He may be right, but that doesn't mean everything! Guess what, though? We are finally ready to see a Black President. How's that for you, Tupac!? Tupac lyrics that we should live by:
We gotta make a change... It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes. Let's change the way we eat Let's change the way we live And let's change the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working So it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.
This very day will mark the beginning of the Change Movement. Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment