My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh Sway...

Are you familiar with Sway Boogie? If not, he used to be a DJ for 106.1 KMEL back in the day. He upgraded as a host for MTV 8 years ago. From time to time, he'll be on KMEL as a guest. This morning, he was broadcasted in Chuey in the Morning on 106.1 KMEL. I used to listen to Bill and Marla on MIX 106.5 (a San Jose radio station) but I stopped during my Danity Kane phase for some reason. Anyway, back to Sway. He was promoting MTV TRL's finale show. So he was all telling the listeners that the final TRL show will air on November 16th at 8 pm eastern time. Then he says,
"What is that, Chuey? 5 pm western time for you guys?" Wow! Western Time, he says! And here I thought he was the more educated one. It's pacific time, my dear. Haha! Western time.....

4 comments:

  1. i always got love for sway, since he wasn't just a DJ, he was freakin' the founder and host of the worldwide syndicated WAKE-UP SHOW!!

    i'm sure 'western time' is just his own lingo...he's still hip-hop to me, no matter how many VMA's he does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just don't forget where you're from, Sway!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this may be a dumb question...but why is it okay to say eastern time and not western time? why pacific...cuz if that's the case, then it should be okay to say atlantic time.

    (did i just pull a 'share ran-dumb moment?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sway will never forget where hes from.. " tech and sway, i sway my tech!" he is a bay area legend!! western time is just lingo!

    ReplyDelete