- 2 dreams I was pregnant with a due date of 9/15 (Now that is freaky!) - WTF?!
- 1 dream, my friend Rich moved from New Jersey to be with me. We ended up having drama because he didn't pay attention to me - WTF?!
- 2 dreams were in this beautiful house (apparently was mine during the 2nd episode). I was locked out of it in the 1st episode due to a house party. During the 2nd episode, I was tripping out off the chandelier in the dining room and the back entrance to the house. The chandelier was huge but had poor lighting! The back entrance had two doors ways with an mini L-shaped hallway in between making it too compact - WTF?!
- Another dream, I was hanging out with body boarder dude from Kona - WTF?!
- Here's another good one - I gave birth to another child. It was a girl and I did not recognize the baby daddy - WTF?!
Anyway, it's really been driving me kookoo nutso! What do I do before I lay myself to bed, I end up talking to myself. REALLY! As if I'm pleading desperately for a resolution! I say, "This has got to stop like seriously, I'm so tired..." or "No more dreams, please!" or I'll say to myself repeatedly "I'm not going to dream, I'm not going to dream, I'm not going to dream". I'm going crazy, right? Yeah, I thought so.
So, I'm chatting with Joh this morning about our non-stop episode of dreams. I said that we're soul sisters. What does she respond with?
"I think it means we're being socially deprived. LMAO"
Thanks Joh! THANKS!