1. MARK-PAUL GOSSELAAR (First Sighting: Television Series, Saved by the Bell) Why? He's my first celebrity crush. Everyone in my generation, I mean everyone has watched Saved by the Bell. His character Zach Morris had that charm especially with the ladies. I so wished that I was in Kelly Kapowski's shoes. He's now back with his own new television series on TNT called Raising the Bar. I still have to take a peak and see if it's worth watching. At the present time, he's sporting a long hair do. I'm totally not feeling it but I still love him with all my heart. Please chop it off, honey.
Thank my niece/goddaughter for that phrase - It's undeniably cute! Will it work for Mark, though? We'll see. p.s. Did you know he's a quarter Indonesian?"Pretty please, with sugar on top, and cereal because it's healthy for me!" - Caitlin
2. DEAN CAIN (First Sighting: Television Series, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman) Why? Everyone loves a Superhero! He played the role of Clark Kent, an editor for the Daily Planet. Behind that geeky disguise was a big big surprise! LOL! Do I have to even tell you that he had one of the best bodies? Not every guy can pull off the man in tights thing. You can either look hella moded or hella HOT! Now who would turn down brains and a body!? In real life he attended Princeton. Even yummier, right? Dude, but get this! I sooo could have been a huge fan of the Buffalo Bills. After college, he was a free agent of the team UNTIL he injured his knee during training camp. Sucks that I was never able to see him in his tight football uniform. Who cares if I was like only 10 years old during that time! LOL! Boooo!! p.s. I want to carry his last name- share-bare Tanaka. Sounds nice when you say it right? Dean Tanaka, marry me!!
3. BEN AFFLECK (First Sighting: Entertainment Tonight) Why? He seems like a plain normal guy. In the late 1990's, I recall watching ET (Entertainment Tonight). There was a segment on the recap of Academy Awards. There I saw two young and good looking individuals named Ben Affleck and Matt Damon side by side holding their awards for Good Will Hunting, which I still have not watched. I thought, wow, this guy is cute! I later fell in love when he starred in one of my favorite movies of all time, Armageddon. I was turned off when him and Jennifer Lopez hooked up. But now he's with Jennifer Garner. I forgive you now, Ben. Jen is truly a good catch! p.s. I think we were meant to be. Did you know he was in The Voyage of the Mimi back in the Channel 9 days!? Trippy right? He played character C.T. No wonder I was immediately drawn to him on ET!
4. JASON STATHAM (First Sighting: Movie, Italian Job) Why? Tough guy with an English accent! I first spotted Jason watching the DVD of Italian Job . He had a small role as Handsome Rob, but my eyes were still all on him. Sorry Mark Wahlberg. I then coincidentally saw in some random movies, The Transporter and Crank. For those that know me, I'm a sucker for accents: East Coast, English, Irish, Scottish, Australian, etc. I'm also into a guy that knows how to fight. Jason has a background in Martial Arts so he usually does in own stunts in his action movies. That's major points for me! My cousin's friend actually worked with him very recently on some stunts for this upcoming movie, Crank 2. Talk about six degrees of separation, right? p.s. Calvin - if you're reading this...please hook it up! Tell him, he's on my "Top 5"!
5. DONOVAN McNABB (First Sighting: 2002 NFL Season ) Why? Football players are hot! After the huge disappointment of Superbowl XXXVI, I said to myself I need to find me a new man. Kurt Warner ain't cutting it for me anymore. The St. Louis Rams' loss to the New England Patriots (I hate them!) led me to my new favorite QB, Donovan McNabb of the Philadelphia Eagles. I kind of met him by accident. It was during the 2002 NFC Championship game against my ex-boyfriend's favorite team, Tampa Bay Buccaneers. As always, I went against his pick and therefore discovered McNabb. My pick lost, but I still had hope. As Warner did in the past, McNabb led his team to Superbowl XXIX. But my oh my! Once again, my team was playing the freakin' Patriots (UGH!). WTF! Despite what haters said, I stood by my man. I believed. I'm still disappointed with the loss. p.s. I truly HATE New England Patriots!!!