My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ross From Friends: Top 5 List

Remember that one episode where Ross created his "Top 5" List? Remember how he even laminated it? Well, I for one won't go that far. The farthest I'd go is publishing my "Top 5" list on my blog. That's good enough for me. Many of those that know me already know that I'm obsessed with the male species physically! It was a tough decision. I based my Top 5 mainly on longevity and logic. Short-term crushes are not applicable. You will also not see Wentworth Miller on this list. Why? Because umm, let's just say he's a big supporter of Prop 8. Yup. Sorry ladies this man is unfortunately playing for the same team we're on. Please note that I do realize that all these men are happily married and it's morally wrong for me to list them as men I would like to do. But c'mon! All I'm asking is for one night! Wifey does not need to know! So here we go in no particular order:  
1. MARK-PAUL GOSSELAAR (First Sighting: Television Series, Saved by the Bell) Why? He's my first celebrity crush. Everyone in my generation, I mean everyone has watched Saved by the Bell. His character Zach Morris had that charm especially with the ladies. I so wished that I was in Kelly Kapowski's shoes. He's now back with his own new television series on TNT called Raising the Bar. I still have to take a peak and see if it's worth watching. At the present time, he's sporting a long hair do. I'm totally not feeling it but I still love him with all my heart. Please chop it off, honey.
"Pretty please, with sugar on top, and cereal because it's healthy for me!" - Caitlin
Thank my niece/goddaughter for that phrase - It's undeniably cute! Will it work for Mark, though? We'll see. p.s. Did you know he's a quarter Indonesian?  
2. DEAN CAIN (First Sighting: Television Series, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman) Why? Everyone loves a Superhero! He played the role of Clark Kent, an editor for the Daily Planet. Behind that geeky disguise was a big big surprise! LOL! Do I have to even tell you that he had one of the best bodies? Not every guy can pull off the man in tights thing. You can either look hella moded or hella HOT! Now who would turn down brains and a body!? In real life he attended Princeton. Even yummier, right? Dude, but get this! I sooo could have been a huge fan of the Buffalo Bills. After college, he was a free agent of the team UNTIL he injured his knee during training camp. Sucks that I was never able to see him in his tight football uniform. Who cares if I was like only 10 years old during that time! LOL! Boooo!! p.s. I want to carry his last name- share-bare Tanaka. Sounds nice when you say it right? Dean Tanaka, marry me!! 
3. BEN AFFLECK (First Sighting: Entertainment Tonight) Why? He seems like a plain normal guy. In the late 1990's, I recall watching ET (Entertainment Tonight). There was a segment on the recap of Academy Awards. There I saw two young and good looking individuals named Ben Affleck and Matt Damon side by side holding their awards for Good Will Hunting, which I still have not watched. I thought, wow, this guy is cute! I later fell in love when he starred in one of my favorite movies of all time, Armageddon. I was turned off when him and Jennifer Lopez hooked up. But now he's with Jennifer Garner. I forgive you now, Ben. Jen is truly a good catch! p.s. I think we were meant to be. Did you know he was in The Voyage of the Mimi back in the Channel 9 days!? Trippy right? He played character C.T. No wonder I was immediately drawn to him on ET
4. JASON STATHAM (First Sighting: Movie, Italian Job) Why? Tough guy with an English accent! I first spotted Jason watching the DVD of Italian Job . He had a small role as Handsome Rob, but my eyes were still all on him. Sorry Mark Wahlberg. I then coincidentally saw in some random movies, The Transporter and Crank. For those that know me, I'm a sucker for accents: East Coast, English, Irish, Scottish, Australian, etc. I'm also into a guy that knows how to fight. Jason has a background in Martial Arts so he usually does in own stunts in his action movies. That's major points for me! My cousin's friend actually worked with him very recently on some stunts for this upcoming movie, Crank 2. Talk about six degrees of separation, right? p.s. Calvin - if you're reading this...please hook it up! Tell him, he's on my "Top 5"!  
5. DONOVAN McNABB (First Sighting: 2002 NFL Season ) Why? Football players are hot! After the huge disappointment of Superbowl XXXVI, I said to myself I need to find me a new man. Kurt Warner ain't cutting it for me anymore. The St. Louis Rams' loss to the New England Patriots (I hate them!) led me to my new favorite QB, Donovan McNabb of the Philadelphia Eagles. I kind of met him by accident. It was during the 2002 NFC Championship game against my ex-boyfriend's favorite team, Tampa Bay Buccaneers. As always, I went against his pick and therefore discovered McNabb. My pick lost, but I still had hope. As Warner did in the past, McNabb led his team to Superbowl XXIX. But my oh my! Once again, my team was playing the freakin' Patriots (UGH!). WTF! Despite what haters said, I stood by my man. I believed. I'm still disappointed with the loss. p.s. I truly HATE New England Patriots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment