My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Union Square Christmas Tree

The Day after Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the Christmas season for me. What a better way to start my favorite holiday season than to go see the Tree Lighting ceremony at Union Square of San Francisco. It sounded like a good plan but I came too late. A friend and I drove up to the city to see it as I never really got to see it up close and personal. Yeah, I'd drive pass it maybe once every couple years. It's not the same. The night was crispy cold. Ahh Christmas was in the air. I wanted to go ice skating but the Holiday Ice Rink in Union Square was closed. We came across Bubble lady in her well decorative bicycle as she was circling around the Christmas tree spreading love and joy with her bubbles! There was even an in-line skating crew rolling around with old school boom box in a baby stroller. They randomly performed their version of the Thriller dance routine onstage. It was cute. A few standbyers danced along. Happiness and laughter was all around. It was a wonderful feeling. Everyone around me were all in smiles. Of course, there had to be an immature teenager on scene. He decided to seek attention from his so-called cool friends by stealing one of the basketball sized ornaments from the huge Christmas tree. He hid it under his sweater and jogged away giggling with the rest of his friends. I wonder if security caught him. I hope so. Another biker dude decided to use Union Square as a pit stop. He dropped his bike behind us and pee'd into the corner. Gross! His urine trail was slowly making its way down the steps. Hey - that's what happens when public restrooms are not available late in the evening. People gots to improvise! A lot of people were out taking pictures with the beautiful background. My friend and I did also thanks to some random photographer who was charging pictures taken by him for 2 for $10. He sweet talked us with his sales charm though and sold us 3 photos for $10. A buy 2 get one free deal! Now who could refuse? One of the bubbles from Bubble Lady came my way. I was so tempted to pop it like how every kid loves to. My laziness got in the way and ended up just watching it fly. Anyway, it was a good night of people watching. San Francisco is always so unpredictable. Gotta Love it! The scenery made my night complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment