My original purpose of this blog was to keep track of all of my "Things To Do" before my life expires. You know... stuff to do before you kick the bucket. Well people - here's my Bucket List or shall I say "Tabo" List. You only live once, so don't think twice. In addition to my "Tabo" List, you'll find me sharing how it's like to live the life of the wonderful share-bare. Happy Reading! ENJOY!

(inspired by the 2007 movie, The Bucket List )

1.) Pet a Tiger Cub
2.) Hold and Wrap a Snake Around Me
3.) Raise Money for a Good Cause

4.) Run a Half Marathon
5.) Run a Full Marathon

6.) Attend an Oprah Winfrey Show

7.) Meet Drew Barrymore in Person

8.) Go Dog Sledding in the Colorado Mountains
9.) Get Rock Hard Abs

10.) Write My Own Book and/or Sitcom

11.) Be in a Professional Photo Shoot
12.) Compete in a Bus Surfing Contest
13.) Step Inside of Grand Central Station in New York
14.) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by Foot
15.) Adopt a dog named him Chaw-Lee <--I mean, Bam

16.) Learn to Swim so I Can be a Surfer Chick

17.) Enjoy a Special Brownie

18.) Hale Down a Yellow Cab
19.) Lie in a Hammock with Someone Special
20.) Apply for a Library Card
21.) Get a Black Belt in Kenpo Karate
22.) Get Kissed by a Hottie on New Year's (Strike of Midnight)

23.) Learn to be a Voice Over Artist
24.) Attend a Superbowl Game
25.) Sing the Song 'Killing Me Softly' at a Karaoke Bar
26.) Go Skinny Dipping

27.) Be on T.V.

28.) Go White Water Rafting in the American River
29.) Run up the "Rocky Steps" of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
30.) Marry Mr. Right

31.) Work Out So Hard That I Puke
32.) Go Stand Up Paddle Surfing (or Hoe he'e nalu) somewhere tropical

Sunday, November 2, 2008

30 Until 30

Oh my gracious! The big 3-0 is quickly approaching. In 30 days to be exact! YIKES! I'm not really depressed as I thought I would be. The whole new decade is just getting me to think a lot now. One of the things that I've been trying to stress about is probably going to crack you up. Do you really want to know? OK, fine. I told myself that I need to start dressing my age and start looking like I have a 10 year old son. I need to start wearing make-up to work every day, too! I need to look like I care about how I look even though I don't. I guess I just need to look presentable, yeah? Oh well. Something along that line. I need to stop buying stupid graphic tees like my Captain Planet and Transformers vintage shirt. Like seriously - is that something a 30 year old single mother would wear? I also need to stop wearing Victoria's Secret "PINK" sweats because I'm not a teenager and I'm not trying to be. Realizing that females that are half my age wear the same type of lounge/pajama wear freak me out! Basically, I have to stop looking all sloth. Other goals for my third decade of being alive:
  • Stop Looking for The One. Per my sister, it will come when the time is right
  • Find a new face & bikini waxer. I've been literally burned three times in the face!
  • Invest in skirts and dresses for work. Thanks Lipstick Jungle for the fashion tips!
  • Stop buying/reading Shape & Self magazines on how to lose weight. Instead, just do it!
  • Start taking action rather than whining like a baby.

1 comment:

  1. I'll admit, 30 isn't bad at all. Pretty exciting, if you ask me. A whole new decade, a whole new outlook in life and newer, more mature goals! CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete